Big Game For The Green As They Look To Build Momentum For Appy, But Clintwood Should Not Over-look This Game...
If The Wave Play Their Ball, Then Wave-41, Wildcats-6....
Any Thoughts?
Big Game For The Green As They Look To Build Momentum For Appy, But Clintwood Should Not Over-look This Game...
If The Wave Play Their Ball, Then Wave-41, Wildcats-6....
Any Thoughts?
No.......
But i agree.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
Clintwood by 85
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Clintwood by nasty KO.
Officially retired
Clintwood should win handily. They should be able to pull starters early in the 2nd half, but no one on here can deny that the Cats are playin much better. They have 18 boys, you eventually where out and for the Cats, it seems to be after halftime. Last week the Cats took the Vikings to the limit through the first half. 16-0 at the half, but the cats came out worn out and the Vikes capitalized on that. I am not takin anything away from PV, but the Cats did play them tough up til the time they started wearin down. PV stayed fresh, Cats couldnt. But I will say that the Cats have improved a lot through out the year. Different team now than in August and early Sept.
Clintwood 48
Pound 12
The LPD is the best district in the state of Virginia.
Pound always hangs very well in the first half.But yea like you said they are worn out not being able to sub in other players.But I see a good season coming up next year for the cats.I have to say that I have been very impressed with the team this year.It is more like a team than it has been in years.
There has been more heart in all the player that remain on the Wildcat team this season.And the coaching staff are doing a good job.Tough disipline is what Pound always needed and made a big difference this year.I am extreamly proud of our boys this year.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wildcat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But I will say that the Cats have improved a lot through out the year. Different team now than in August and early Sept.</div></div>
there's no doubt that they have improved. coach crabtree is the right man for that program. things are bright for the wildcat football program in the future. will they ever win the district? probably not. the days of losing 8-9 games a year will soon come to an end though.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
I heard thru the grapevine, actually pretty reliable source, that lb's players is having a problem with MARY-Jane wanna. Anybody else heard this? It probbly goes on @ every school. Did you know that 100% of nothing is still nothing.
Success is never final;
Failure is never fatal;
It is courage that counts.
I heard belly buttons sometimes have lent.
"We're back and better than ever"
OH NO!!!
MARIJUANA?????????????
good god, why even say [censored] like that?
alcohol is more dangerous than reefer, so why try and act like pot is a huge problem with pound players.
sex is more dangerous than reefer.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks